Acupuncture Fort. Lauderdale
Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and nutrition
serving Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding areas
Have you tried everything for your health issue and still do not feel better? Are you wondering if there is anything else you can do to regain your health and experience well-being?
Acupuncture is safe, natural, has no side effects and – most importantly – it works!
Have you considered trying acupuncture
but are afraid of needles?
You can still get the benefits of acupuncture! Dr. Ashley Herrin is certified in a style of acupuncture that is very effective and completely painless—guaranteed.
Introduction to Acupuncture
Dr. Ashley Herrin is excited to bring you the benefits of Acupuncture, Nutrition, and holistic wellbeing all a beneficial type of safe, effective, and drug-free therapy. In addition to acupuncture, Dr. Herrin offers Functional Medicine consisting of nutritional counseling and utilizing modern laboratory tests such as blood and saliva to further diagnose and treat your health condition.
Dr. Herrin takes time with you and really listens to you – spending 90 minutes with you during the first visit and 60 minutes on follow-up visits, she is devoted to top quality patient care and getting to the root cause.
Acupuncture is a medical system that has been used to diagnose, treat, and prevent illness and relieve pain for over thousands of years. It can treat many types of acute or chronic ailments, relieve pain, assist in recuperation from injury, and help to boost the immune system. Acupuncture can also be used in conjunction with other treatments. Most people find acupuncture treatments wonderfully relaxing, with some of our patients falling asleep during their procedures.
More information about Dr. Ashley Herrin:
- In addition to acupuncture and herbal medicine, Dr. Herrin offers Functional Medicine consisting of nutritional counseling and utilizing modern laboratory tests such as blood and saliva to further diagnose and treat your health condition
- Dr. Herrin will provide a body composition test to assess fat-to-muscle ratio, cellular health and toxicity levels
- Dr. Herrin takes time with you and really listens to you – spending 90 minutes with you during the first visit and 60 minutes on follow-up visits
- She is devoted to top quality patient care and getting to the root cause.
- Dr. Herrin is trained in counseling to help you develop new thought patterns to aid in the healing process
- Dr. Herrin has evening appointments to accommodate your schedule
Dr. Herrin also offers various types of Functional Medicine, all focusing on the optimal functioning of your body by identifying the underlying causes of illness, pain, or discomfort. Dr. Ashley Herrin will help you find answers to your health concerns. If you are suffering from any type of neck pain, back pain, joint pain, and other pain treatments have failed you in the past, acupuncture for treating back and neck pain may be a good alternative pain treatment option.
For a Free Copy of Ten Tips to Combat 80% of All Illnesses.
Your email address will never be sold.