Acupuncture, Chinese Medicine, and nutrition
serving Fort Lauderdale and the surrounding areas
Have you tried everything for your health issue and still do not feel better? Are you wondering if there is anything else you can do to regain your health and experience well-being?
Acupuncture is safe, natural, has no side effects and – most importantly – it works!
Have you considered trying acupuncture
but are afraid of needles?
You can still get the benefits of acupuncture! Dr. Ashley Herrin is certified in a style of acupuncture that is very effective and completely painless—guaranteed.
Introduction to Acupuncture
More information about Dr. Ashley Herrin:
- In addition to acupuncture and herbal medicine, Dr. Herrin offers Functional Medicine consisting of nutritional counseling and utilizing modern laboratory tests such as blood and saliva to further diagnose and treat your health condition
- Dr. Herrin will provide a body composition test to assess fat-to-muscle ratio, cellular health and toxicity levels
- Dr. Herrin takes time with you and really listens to you – spending 90 minutes with you during the first visit and 60 minutes on follow-up visits
- She is devoted to top quality patient care and getting to the root cause.
- Dr. Herrin is trained in counseling to help you develop new thought patterns to aid in the healing process
- Dr. Herrin has evening appointments to accommodate your schedule
Your email address will never be sold.